Monday, January 19, 2009

Area 52

This is a short one cuz I'm being chased by Sandpeople.But all of you now about area 51,but if you dont area 51 is a top secret "Nuclear testing" place if I'm not mistaking.Now as we all know its really an Alien research faculty but not really!The government made up the Nuclear Testing faculty to cover up the Alien Research faculty to cover up Area 52!Which is an invisible Alien Research faculty somewhere near LasVagas.Got to go or I'll be eaten by Sandpeople!
Gandalf

8 comments:

  1. I did not know that... Area 52... hmmm makes sense to me!... and why are the sandpeople attacking you? and are they Twilight fans? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dont whach star Wars...Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the sandpeople singing as they're chasing you? "Dink dink, dink dink dink dink dink dink!" I luuurv Spaceballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH Good gods
    what happened to this world?No Spaceballs was making fun of Jawas.I'm being chased by sandpepole

    ReplyDelete
  5. DINKDINKDINKDINKDINKDINKDINK! DINKDINKDINKDINKDINKDINKDINKDINK!
    HARHARHARHAR! LUUV THAT MOVIE!
    And I got the Looney Tunes reference, Fnick. Is the entrance to Area 52 like Aunt Marge's jello mold? HARDYHARHAR!

    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Beth and I are watching Voyage now...Season three, volume one, disc three, side B, episode 71, "The Lost Bomb", airdate: December 11, 1966. Yes, this very descriptive nonsense was Beth's idea. Yes Beth, descriptive nonsense is the best kind. She's doing a victory dance cuz she got into the comment. Now shut up, Beth.

    Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummm lolli-lolli-lollipop YAYZ! yeah I have nothin to add to this converstaion so that was kinda random lol ^^

    ReplyDelete